With less than a week before the application deadline is reached, it might be a good time to do a recap of all the global programmes provided by Karolinska Institutet. There are nine master’s programmes and one bachelor’s programme for the global students to apply for. And if you still don’t know or are unsure about which one to apply for, keep on reading because I have prepared a guide for choosing the programme that might suit you the best.
Karolinska Institutet, a medical university
Yes, that’s how the slogan goes! KI only provides programmes related to health and life science. Here they are (without any particular order):
- Joint Master’s Programme in Health Informatics
- Master’s Programme in Bioentrepreneurship
- Master’s Programme in Biomedicine
- Master’s Programme in Global Health
- Master’s Programme in Health Economics, Policy and Management
- Master’s Programme in Molecular Techniques in Life Science
- Master’s Programme in Nutrition Science
- Master’s Programme in Public Health Sciences, which is further divided into two specializations:
- Health Promotion and Prevention
- Master’s Programme in Toxicology
- Bachelor’s Programme in Biomedicine
If you are having a hard time choosing which one is the best for you, maybe this guide will help you. It is intended for fun only, though! You can click on each programme to view the more detailed information.
Hope you don’t get lost in there.
You can also read through every Digital Ambassador’s experience and how we ended up choosing our current programmes by going to the “Meet the bloggers” section.
Lastly, enough scrolling around and submit your application if you haven’t.
Be sure to check out these blogs also before you apply:
- 4 reasons you should apply for the health informatics programme
- 5 signs that a master’s degree is inevitable for you
- 6 documents you should not miss when applying for a master’s degree in Sweden
- Joint Master’s Programme in Health Informatics: the two birds to be killed with one stone
Until next post!
You can contact me at:
LinkedIn: Winner Ng