Hey! I’m Katie, a blogger for the master's programme in global health. I’m from England, and I’ve currently studied half of my medical degree in the UK, and after this year I will return to the UK to complete my degree and qualify as a doctor. If you have any questions about the programme feel free to contact me!
- The PERSONAL IDENTITY NUMBER: a magic 10-digit number that helps you survive in Sweden
- Updates from around the world! Second Year of Master in Nutrition Science (Part 2)
- Moving to Sweden to study? 5 apps all students should have!
- Efficient time management: a master’s student’s toolkit
- Health economics policy and management: my master’s reflections at KI – part 2