Hej! My name is Mina and I’m Macedonian/Swedish. Currently I'm studying the Master’s Programme in Toxicology. I chose to study at KI because of its proximity to research, and I also did my Bachelor’s in Biomedicine here. I’m very excited to share all my tips and more about the student life in Stockholm and at KI! Outside of my studies, I love socializing and exploring new places around Stockholm, but also cozy days at home with a good book or movie, especially in the colder months.
- Efficient time management: a master’s student’s toolkit
- Health economics policy and management: my master’s reflections at KI – part 2
- Master’s in Bioentrepreneurship: What it is and what its not
- Practical tips for Swedish winters
- Stockholm’s winter wonderland: A student’s guide to affordable ice skating adventures