My name is Naomi, and I am from India. I am a master’s student in Biomedicine. I have always been drawn towards research and knew early on that a career built around it was the one for me. So as a result, here I am! I enjoy spending time with my friends and exploring the city with them (though the introvert in me also loves some alone time). I hope I can be of some help with my blogs!
- The PERSONAL IDENTITY NUMBER: a magic 10-digit number that helps you survive in Sweden
- Updates from around the world! Second Year of Master in Nutrition Science (Part 2)
- Moving to Sweden to study? 5 apps all students should have!
- Efficient time management: a master’s student’s toolkit
- Health economics policy and management: my master’s reflections at KI – part 2