I am Tade. I am Nigerian/German and the blogger for the Master’s Programme in Nutrition Science. Before KI, I was studying in the Netherlands. My whole life I was interested in food and sports, and that is why I decided to study nutrition. When I learned about KIs group-focused teaching and the international environment I knew where I wanted to go. When I am not exploring or trying different foods I am playing basketball in Solna. If you are ever up for the challenge, you know where to find me!
- Updates from around the world! Second Year of Master in Nutrition Science (Part 2)
- Moving to Sweden to study? 5 apps all students should have!
- Efficient time management: a master’s student’s toolkit
- Health economics policy and management: my master’s reflections at KI – part 2
- Master’s in Bioentrepreneurship: What it is and what its not