I am from Scotland and have come to Stockholm to study Nutrition Science MSc at Karolinska. I am a blogger for this course and am interested in many areas of Nutrition including ways to reduce childhood obesity and improve adolescent mental health. I love to travel, meet new people, play sport, keep healthy, watch films and listen to jazz music. I also enjoy trying food from around the World and am always searching for the best food out there!
- From first to second year in the Master’s in Bioentrepreneurship programme
- Studying in Sweden as a Caribbean Student
- Thriving on a Student Budget: Part 1
- Start of the second year in Master’s in Nutrition Science! My first month of the thesis
- Work smarter, not harder: tips to make student life easier