Hej! My name is Sarah and I’m excited to share my experiences as a Public Health Sciences, Health Promotion and Prevention student with you! I grew up in Salzburg, Austria but completed my bachelor’s degree in the United States where I studied nutrition and sociology. When I learned about KI‘s emphasis on collaboration and the diverse student cohort, I knew that KI is where I wanted to pursue my master’s degree. In my free time, I love having “fika” with my peers, spending time outdoors, exploring Stockholm and––on colder days––knitting.
- From first to second year in the Master’s in Bioentrepreneurship programme
- Studying in Sweden as a Caribbean Student
- Thriving on a Student Budget: Part 1
- Start of the second year in Master’s in Nutrition Science! My first month of the thesis
- Work smarter, not harder: tips to make student life easier