Hey! My name is Alexandra, and I am a Digital Ambassador and the blogger of the MSc in Global Health at KI. I have a BSc in Nursing, and I come from Athens, in Greece where I also studied for my first master’s degree in pediatrics. While at KI, I am looking forward to gaining as much knowledge as possible in terms of Global Health, being involved in various activities, and expanding my network. Also, I would love to make new friends and travel around Sweden. In my free time, I enjoy listening to music, doing sports, spending time with my friends, and exploring new places.
- From first to second year in the Master’s in Bioentrepreneurship programme
- Studying in Sweden as a Caribbean Student
- Thriving on a Student Budget: Part 1
- Start of the second year in Master’s in Nutrition Science! My first month of the thesis
- Work smarter, not harder: tips to make student life easier