Hej! My name is Francisca. I come from the faraway land of the supreme maple syrup, aka Canada. I’m the blogger for the Master’s Programme in Molecular Techniques in Life Science at Karolinska Institutet. I love to write about my experience as a student in my programme, a newcomer to Stockholm, and a rookie at life in general. In my free time, I enjoy playing tennis, making music, sketching the city’s landscapes, and reading about anything and everything that interests me.
- Efficient Time Management: A Master’s Student’s Toolkit
- Health economics policy and management : My master’s reflections at KI – Part 2
- Master’s in Bioentrepreneurship: What it is and what its not
- Practical tips for Swedish winters
- Stockholm’s Winter Wonderland: A Student’s Guide to Affordable Ice Skating Adventures