Hi! I am Lauren, I was born and raised in Canada, and you probably will hear me talking about how much I love Canada, especially the mountains. I am the blogger for the Master's Public Health Sciences Health Promotion and Prevention stream and I am excited to share my experiences with you!
- Updates from around the world! Second Year of Master in Nutrition Science (Part 2)
- Moving to Sweden to study? 5 apps all students should have!
- Efficient time management: a master’s student’s toolkit
- Health economics policy and management: my master’s reflections at KI – part 2
- Master’s in Bioentrepreneurship: What it is and what its not