Hello! I’m Sepri, a medical doctor from Indonesia. I’m a master student of Nutrition Science at KI. I’m keen to learn about the interplay between diet and health status as well as the role of nutrition both in disease prevention and intervention. I love to study, but in my free time you’ll find me listening to music/podcast/audiobook. As a blogger, I’ll write about my programme, experiences that I have in Sweden, and give you a little snippet of student life. I’m excited to share this journey with you!
- From first to second year in the Master’s in Bioentrepreneurship programme
- Studying in Sweden as a Caribbean Student
- Thriving on a Student Budget: Part 1
- Start of the second year in Master’s in Nutrition Science! My first month of the thesis
- Work smarter, not harder: tips to make student life easier